segunda-feira, 1 de março de 2010

Happy Birth Day.

We lay her softly in bed tonight, she's 1. Come tommorow, she'll wake 2. Tommorow is a day about it - only about it. Dreams, joy, hapiness & much hope. We won't hear the words like "medicines", "doctors", "Brain scheual exams", "Hospital" or even "Epilepsy". Mum will do the whole thing. Preparing the party. cooking for the family (a little help from Memaw). Buying the pink ballon with Disney Princesses Happy Birthday song (that you absolutely adore!). Holding you to blow your 2 tiny candles. Helping you claping your hands. It's gonna be a wondurful day. I'm a little bit sad, though. Trough years I've dreamt about getting a new sister or a new cousin, (a Baby Girl, I'd say it had to be). You came & gave only hapiness and true love to my own heart, you made it shine countless times and made me smile - You are more than I deserve. I searched the world for the perfect someone, and I found her sleeping in my amrs, that 2nd March 2008, a beuty - full day of my life. You had just entered the world. Trough time, I've known all about 1 year-old girls. I know how skinny they are, how they love to (try) talk and especially, how they can light up a room by just walking in it. Carolina was all about that & I am sure time won't take it away, but I'll miss the diapers, I'll miss the nunus & I'll miss the tiny Baby. She's a child now, a Big Girl, she'd say.
How Am I suppose to wake tommroow when 2 years have passed me by in a blink of an eye? This 2 years have been (Nearly) the most hard years of my entire life, but mostly, they were a source of hope and faith and strengh. We learnt to never give up, trough her. We will never (never never never) have words to describe how much our Baby touched our lives and how much we adore her. She is our true princess.

My 1 year-old Princess, who will wake 2 today.
Don't leave the simpliciness or the innocence,
I truely adore you - My hero.

Love,
cousin.
I x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário