sábado, 20 de março de 2010

me {in wonderland}

I wish I had, a whole in the ground. where I could maybe fall into it. Underground. Fallen down. Upside down, and nothing could stop me. a place where my imagination came to life and my dreams could come true. a Happy mister bunny and a big talking cat. a crazy clown and a monster for me to fight with. Yes, my life is such a wonderland. I have a place to make my imagination turn everything around, dreams though don't come true. I have a happy mister bunny and a cat, not talking (yet). and a big monster inside my neck for me to fight it. I am starting to hear those words like "tumors" and "radition" and "biopsy" such as "hospitals", "it will be ok" and "it's nothing" and the worst, the very terrible word I've heard is "cancer". May God proctect me on my new exams, may desteny says it's just a little infection. praying it's only that. tottaly praying.

I luv you.
Inês.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário