terça-feira, 16 de março de 2010

the dandelion.

once, a vibrant, bright, little child, grabed a dandelion from the ground. It was there, in the middle of the grass; pure, little, fragile. She grabbed it, carefully. It was in her beutiful, safe and motherly hands. Her mother told her to blow it, to ask a wish. The little Girl, looked at it, found the strengh to ask the wish, closed her eyes and wishepered "may God take me home". The same, powerfull, fearless, and strong words, she said once she closed her eyes for the last time. a vibrant, bright, little child. A pure soul, asking to be taken to Heaven. the world must be so bad, that we come to the point, children ask to die. I did not want to believe she asked it. It was enough pain, I know. I love, mourn, and dream about you, my darling.
Once I was coming home, from a family walk, I stopped and stared a bunch of dandelions on the grass, they were all together, blowing with the wind, getting together. I stoped again, catched my breath, and remenbered her. the way she held it tightly, I did it too. The way she secretely told the dandelion what she wanted, as if it was some kind of fairy. I grabbed it up in both hands, I looked to the breathtaking sea, to the horizon, to the bleding blue sky, towards the sun, I wishepered, too, "save a place for me, I'll be there soon" , and suddenly, the wind took my white petals of the dandelion away. I could not blow it by myself. At first, I got angry and mad. there were no more dandelions to catch as I was further in the path. Then, I realized one thing, It was probably her, who heard my prayer, my wish, my dream. I am sure she heard it, she blew it by herself. Just like that, when I lost her, I felt angry, and mad. I did not experience anything more with her, she was just gone. gone long before I could make future plans on my mind. Gone. vanished. dissapeared. But then I knew I had a way, to let her memory shine brightly in the lives of many, wondurful people. I'll try, I promisse I will.

and for you, something I love;
"My love" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOL-Yx_kNYo
"Save a place for me" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8wWP1A6mks

Save a place for me, save some grace for me, I'll be there soon. I promisse you my love. Goodnight. sleep tight in God's arms.

I x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário