segunda-feira, 29 de março de 2010

{all at once}

Arrived yeasterday to Algarve. sunny. warm and most of all, calm. I always love to spend holidays here. Easter is for relaxing, summer is for fun. It's cold now. The wind is blowing stronger and stronger and the empty swings are starting to make those noises they always do. There are always plenty brittish girls here. all blonde and green eyed. Empty swings. Dark nights. little Brittish girls. they're just a remind really of what isn't here anymore. I always have a hard time on my very first night here. I make sure the windows are completely closed and the door is too. I make sure there's no way out or in. It scares me, thought, when mum comes to say Goodnight and shuts off the lights. And then I hear those scary and frightning noises. and then I stop and stare everywhere. and then I hide my face in my pillow and try to forget. just try. But then I keep on looking around, scared that someone might come and take me too. Scared that the man who took her can still be outthere, out my door. I look like a Baby once I'm ready to sleep. I try hard to hide myself bellow the blankets. Mum says it's ok. Her mommy once said it was ok too. To not to be scared. to close her eyes and that they'd come to her soon. She wasn't scared. she closed her eyes. But when she openned them, mommy or daddy or sister or brother or any other person she knew wasn't there. It's scarying and terrifying that such Baby had to be taken away, so soon, so tragically. No matter how much posters I put up in the strees, no matter how much tears I let hit the floor or how much times I think about her, she is still not here. And I try to remenber every single thing. Every slidge of her voice, every tone and every sound she made. And every footstep and every time she danced, sang or simply trew herself to the floor. and everytime she'd buy new pink shoes and everytime she'd laugh, smile or cuddle with her family in the sofa. And everytime she'd catch the tennis court's balls and safely put them together in the box. And everyday she went to the beach, and every ice cream she bought and every seabath she took. And I remenber and I cry. and I cry for everything. For knowing that she's not here anymore. And for the school year without her. And for the draws pending in the fridge signed by her. And for the artcrafts that lie safely in her desktop. And for the empty bed she left behind and for her bedroom dolls that haven't been touched since then. And for all the clothes that are still handing in the closet, waiting for her. Just like us. And for every day we had. And for every single word we said. And for every game we played and for every laugh we shared. And for the hugs, the kisses, the embraces. Most of all I cry for her. And I wonder. I wonder where she is. I wonder how she is. How she looks like and everything related to it. Is she taller? Is her hair longer? Does she know how to write her whole name down in a paper? And I wonder for everything. For the times we never had. for the times we lost. For the moments we'll never get back. For the years and for the future. And I wonder and I pray. And I pray for her, for her recovery. For every child outthere who is in the very same situation. And I pray for every mother, every father. Every family who has to lie down in bed without giving a goodnight kiss to their sweet Babies. And every sister who has to remenber her big buddy by pictures, just like my Amelie. And for every brother who has to hear the silence of a no-longer happy home, just like my Sean. And for everything we've been trought and every family who has to be trought the same. And I love. And I love the people who keep on searching, who keep on dreaming of the day she'll come home. Who keep on searching for her, who keep remenbering that Hope will never die. Most of all, I remenber her. I cry for her. I wonder for her. and nevertheless, I pray for herself too. That the angels, the Gods, whatever they may be, take my Baby home. Just like that. simple as it. Give me a smile, once again. Bring her back. that's all I ask. All I want. Bring Madeleine Back.

for more info go to www.findmadeleine.com
I x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário