sábado, 27 de março de 2010

tears of an angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUIFSusvt_s&feature=quicklist





this video gives me chills. Makes me cry, remenber and be-thankful. Haylee has been such great inspiration on my daily life and so does Sharon. Every person who simply took the time to leave me a message, to subscribe me, to leave a comment in one video or even just watch a video of mine, thank you. It means too much to know people truly like what I'm doing and so I can keep on doing it. I find no explanation for the reasons why I want to make videos in memory of all this angels or simply take the time to see them, to hear their voices, to feel them nearby. I don't really know why but I gotta love it. I know they all cried once, too. They're my inspirations and I fight for them. I want their voices to reach everyone. A world where little ones die is not a good world for anyone. We can't keep living and going day-by-day just seeing every new of every case and just let it go. A child who dies always leaves an inprint in the world, and we can't just let their memories go in vain. we have to celebrate their lives, be thankful for the years but most of all, understand what went wrong so we can help other families and other children in ways they could never imagine. By a simple tragic death, we can prevent millions of other deaths. and so, every kid who pasts, is a hero, hisself.


Thank you Sharon for being the best bestfriend I could ever find, thank you Haylee for always beeing there, for making sure I feel your love even when you're just too far away and thank you everyone, really. Thanks God, you truly changed me too!




Finaly, I want to thank Layla herself for being such a fighter and for teaching me life lessons within 2 weeks. She will never be forgotten, really.

I x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário