segunda-feira, 22 de março de 2010

{Believing}

I've always seen illnesses from a different perspective. I've always been so much into this type of things that I never though myself could be traped in it. I'm not. yet.


I keep on praying it's going to be fine. Keep on believing there are angels on the ground to help me out with this and I truly know I'm strong. I know it's just a little bit longer and I'll be fine. Beliving is the cure. He is magical. who? My dream-a-boy. He made me forget all this problems. Made me dream about a better day. Made me laugh. made me... remenber. Oh, How I remenbered him throughout time! Oh, if only he know how often I'd think of him.. I truly missed him. It's too much time to pull out till tommorow's afternoon. To see him. to embrace him. to... kiss him! Oh My God, Is it a dream? Is it true? I don't want to wake up, though!





and today, a quick joyfull things; here down on the post. Ain't she the sweetest child in history? Layla Grace Marsh, forever remenbered and loved (and deeply missed)


november 2007 - March 2010


Ines x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário