sexta-feira, 5 de março de 2010

time doesn't heal

the wounds.
I say, while I stay, perplexed looking at a photo of her. Beuty-full. She sure takes my breath away, but why summer days filled with laughter had to be resumed to such short life? I guess the question is "why" most of the times. and I ask, and ask, and ask. and I get no answer back. I think maybe the "never forgotten" thing is just to hide the fear of loosing someone again. I will explain. When you loose someone, you feel the fear, the huge fear no one can ever put in words. we cry. we try to breath but something tells us we can't (when actualy, our body can do it normally). we try to think about other things rather than the missing, but something tells us we can't (when actualy, our mind can do it normally). I could go on, and on, and on. Non-stop. So when time goes by, you loose contact with the lost one, and then? what are we suppose to do? why do we remenber and long? because of the missing? I don't think so.
we do it all because we're afraid. Because the enormous loose left our heart broken into millions of little pieces, and because whenever we think of it, our breath is catched away. That's just because, we're afraid of loosing the same person, once again.

so remenber, pray and wish and yern and griefe and loose, all at once. I'll be here for you, too.

I x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário