terça-feira, 16 de março de 2010

Long ago.


"the risk of love is loss,
and the price of loss is grief - but the pain of grief,
is only a shadown,
when compared with the pain of never risking love."
- Hilary Stanton Zunin -

there was a time, in my life, long long ago, while we still had her.
while we would stay awake untill very late in the night, while we would still colour all those school books together, while we would smile. smile, together.
there has been only a few years since that dream was still living on. a few years who have turnt into centuries in my mind.
There was a time, a time of wonder, beuty and simpliciness. a time I'd sit and get up. In the midst of it, I wouldn't even think. Now I always stop to catch my breath. I truly have to. I stop, stare, dream, and grief, It's always the same, though. the very, horrifying, missing-filled, and lonely thing. I wonder why, WHY us. But all over the world, tragedies stricke. they come with no previous advice. shut down our lives, completely. I miss her, I defenetely do.
After we lost her, I though my life could never be the same, I though time could heal, though. I was very, deeply, wrong. Time doesn't heal anything, really.
There was a time where my life was filled with glitter, and princess dresses, and sparkling shoes, and pink and purple and a dolls house. filled with deep gratitude. I Still couldn't be more gratefull for the time. I'm so thankfull that God actualy let me live with her, even though it was only a short, extremelly short, time. I completely mourn her loose with every single beat of my heart. I owe her my life, my happiness.

Because once, she made me happy. And now I wonder, where is that fairy? probably (humm) flying over me? I wish I could see her. Just for a second. Just Like a.. shooting star.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário