terça-feira, 16 de março de 2010

everyday,

I find just what I'm looking for. I smile, I giggle, I laugh. I don't pause the moments to catch my breath, I run, I yell happily, I chat, I embrace my friends, and I smile again. Those tipically, naturally, ear-to-ear smiles. a Big, simple and wondurful grin. Those type of days make my heart melt, make my life complete. I tottaly love them and (ugh!) how I misst them. Those type of days I sit and think happily of how good my life is doing, when I look at her and I'm sure she's recovering a bit. when I don't stop to think about the gray sky. When I stay, marvelling, dreaming, observing, my own true world.

today though, it's just not one of those days. Missing the leaves that feel from the trees. I love you all.

I x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário