segunda-feira, 15 de março de 2010

not a word.

tired. sleepless. sick. that's what describes me the best this last days, apart from the appasionated, happy and dreamingspirit words. I haven't been at my high moments but not on my low ones so I guess I'm just in the middle of the sun, with monney, with a van, with everything I need to start my summer trip, exept one thing. yes, everything was just ok if that one thing wasn't missing. It changes my plans, makes my trip boring and stresfull. so what do I do? I sit in the lap of my parked van, with my money on the pocket, with my face towards the burning sun and the big and lonely desert, and I wait. Yes, that's what I've been doing for a long time now. waiting. simply and lovingly waiting. for what? for who? I don't even know. It's like there's not a way or a path that I can walk in, it's like there's not a boat or a lifeguard who can hear me while I'm drowning, it's like there's not a bed, not a room where I can sleep when I'm tired. It's like the whole world dissapeared and flew away and I'm just floating in the air, with little less happiness, little less love, little less selfconfidance. But with a bigger innerstrengh that I don't know where I got it from. Memaw says I'm strong. naturally strong. Maybe I do, maybe not. Time will somehow prove me that. If I can live and reach 1000 days or even more with the though that I'm a winner and that I can do this, well then the rest of the path will be easy. or rough.

the other day, I stopped and stared at a boat. a simple, little, white boat. floating in the sea. It was going so slow that I could truly stop and spend the rest of the afternoon seeing the boat crossing what I call (humm) little less than enough. I could see the simpliciness of the sweet, tiny, white boat. Mum called me; I stoped again.

Go home, mum - I said.
why should I? I'm not letting you outside - she said.
It's quick, I do promisse.

she started walking down the road, always looking back for me to start running. I didn't. Instead, I staied. Barely couldn't move. She called me again, told me I had to go home. In a minute, I looked again to the big great sea, perplexed, I looked for the tiny boat. where was it? I don't know. I remenbered Ivy's buterfly then, could it be? things can't dissapear so quickly. at least, not things like boats. I got closer but the boat, it was just like it never existed, like it's little short time in the water went in vain. Then I stoped, and my arms felt down, then suddenly, my body shacked and I had some visions. visions of two little girls playing happily together, the visions of those days who went slowly while they lasted. the vision of a day where I stoped too, to long, to see, to embrace the times lelft behind. a day I stoped and asked myself too "where was she?" a day I could clearly see sometimes, things, people, everything, might just dissapear.. and they do not say goodbye.

I x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário