domingo, 7 de março de 2010

dream {less}

I wish somehow, I could dream. I lay in bed, and pray. I close both eyes, try to think of something good. Then I fall asleep. The dreams? they have dissapeared. I don't understand why, I can't remenber of the last time I truely dreamt. I sure dreamt many times, I still do(when I'm awake) but as I sleep, everything inside turns too dark to see light, and then I can't dream properly. It's sad, actualy. I love to dream (and to make people dream). It's so wondurful to see all those types of things that somehow can't happen in our own world, they're just behind our eyes, when we close them. I truely believe they're as close as it, when we believe so in real life. My favourite dream (of what I can remenber) was the day I met Haylee. I truely loved that day. She was snicking with Bubba, hiding theirselfs from their daddo, while he was in the sofa. They're laughs were pure love. when Sonya arrived I got up and Haylee ran at her saying "mumma, mumma, come play" and I looked at her, I heard her voice. It was angelical. I asked, perplexed, to sonya "Is this Haylee?" she said "Humm yeah". I looked at her, and even though it was a dream, it was the sweetest feeling I ever got to experience. I loved it, the way she'd run, the way she'd pull her head out of her eyes. She was just perfect, even more wondurful than what I could see in clips and pictures. When we were coming out, I was holding her in my arms when I told her she had the most beutiful eyes I'd ever seen. Haylee, called mum and asked to be held by her. then she laid her head on sonya's shoulder and said whishpering in her hear "Inês told me I have the most beutiful eyes she'd ever seen". She was sooo proud of herself! It was probably the best moment of my life, even though it was a dream, it's like I actualy met her. When I got to my car, it was strange. I told my mum "but, but... But Haylee died!" and they were in chock, I was too. I had just held the Baby Girl who I cry for, every single die. And I regret. Regret not having stoped and choiced to be stucked in that dream, forever.

I hope someday the dream will come again, I'll be waiting.

I x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário