sábado, 13 de março de 2010

a butterfly.

recently, I read Sheye rosemeyer's last blog post. It touched me, deeply. It's usual for me to be touched by Sheye's words. She lost a daughter, I lost a friend. I often see myself troughout her words, so, it.is.not.rare. This time, though, it was different. Layla was a butterfly too, flying over and over again with her beuty-full smile and enchanting way of living. How can it be true that she's gone forever? that in a blink of an eye, Heaven became so bright? How can it be true? I wish I knew. It's hard to believe she's gone, she's not coming back. Today I'm not inspired to write here, I'm in a rush. I am tired, weak and feeling sick, I'm writing here, Probably, "just because..."

Rest In Heavenly peace Butterfly.

I x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário