domingo, 4 de abril de 2010

{reflecting}

a truly wondurful homecoming. the holidays were amazing, and I got time to relax and to try to move on. I didn't, thought. It had some hard days and they were even harder than the usual. I don't really know why. most of the time, I was sad for Her. My lovingly wondurful Girl. And for the easter she'll never get to experience. So today as this is Easter, I'll head off to my Memaw's home and before I wanted to leave you a few escapes of the week.
Please visit Layla's foundation who was lovingly set; www.remenberlayla.org

I'd like to ask you to reflect a bit on you life, as well. I'm not that type of relligious person who takes much time in the church or something. Not at all. But sometimes it's important to take a look at everything we have and cherish it and appreciate it. Because all over the world today, there are families griefing for their children and families searching for them when they should be home enjoying easter. I don't even like Easter a lot. I hate sundays because people are always kept at home and it's like nobody seems to move on and to walk out to the road. I like confussion, the simpliciness of the day is to be enjoyed calmly within a few moments - not a whole day! And sundays it's all about staying at home. It's like the world stops and just moves on all mondays. But my world already stoped one day and I truly don't want to have it parked in the highway of life, again. So Happy Easter for all of you who like this. Liking or not, there are people who like and who should be celebrating it happily. sad. most of all, Easter is just about sadness for me. will soon upload some holiday pictures.

Just because... I'm not happy at all.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário