quarta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2010

a river of tears..

..for Haleigh. It seems like no time has crossed us by since february last year. I, myself have been with my eyes closed for 1 year, though I still felt the pain, I still cried and I still longed. in my still life, I tried to remenber. I tried to dream and to make dream. I don't know if I did it. I just don't understand this misteries we have in the Tv; I still close my eyes and think about that child. I don't care about anything else. Her smile, her heart who makes mine melt and the look in her eyes. that sweet, caring, lovely princess was once someone's child. why did someone take her away like this? Haleigh is somewhere.out.there . today I try to remenber, the sound of your laugh, and the sweetness of your photographies. Baby, you are never forgotten. come.home.soon

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário