quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2010

Nobody can ever understand;

conducting a life that has no sense, at least, I'd say so. Looking out for a bright tommorow, everyday; and in the stillness of my life, I remenber. I do remenber much things, yet. the "yet" should bring me confort but it does the complete opposite. It just brings me fearness and sorrow. It shows me that, in a few years, I might be pronouncing the "anymore". It breacks my heart, in fact. After she left, I told myself I was never going to forget her. As a friend, I have to remenber, to love, to miss. and I do it. But my mind builds fears for the unknown future. I know I have to carry this sorrow with me for the rest of my days here, but it's just like the pain grows and grows more and more; and the memories are farther and farther in the Horizon. I try to be simple, I even try to smile. But sometimes it's just impossible. and People wonder, people ask. "what's wrong?" they say it plenty of times, really. I can not tell. For that I know they would never understand this world of mine, sometimes so obscure. Though, I still try to find the light in those bittersweet pictures of her, or memories she left behind.

it's not enough, still.

I x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário