domingo, 14 de fevereiro de 2010

the cold.

Carnival seems to arrive; and I just seem to hate it a bit more each year. It's not because of the hapiness because I do like to see the children all dressed up in sweet costumes and laughing, giggling, smiling. That's what makes the carnival good. It's just that, Carnival brings memories; and with it, crying eyes. But there is soo much parties and celebrations for carnival and I've to go to them all, which I don't really like because I'm so bussy; and when I was a little Girl, I was always excited to go to school that day, princess dresses, bee's customes, supermans, noddies, police mans and thiefs. I just loved it there; The last (amazing) carnival was back in 2005. I wore a ballerina suit and dad bought me 65$ ballet shoes, only for that day. He wanted me to look wondurful, to look magical and enchanted. I sure did. Now I don't feel up to dress customes anymore, I am 14 and I am a bit old to wear princess dresses or cowgirl suits. So in the middle of this cold, with freezing hands and feet, I try to smile. "Just because.."

I x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário