sexta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2010

life. itself.

Maybe I've become a little too naughty, a little too perfectionist, a little too sad, a little too stronger. I don't really know. Come at night, I pray for everything, my bedtime is filled with prayers and crossed hands, but what do I gain doing it? I can't see the reason why I still pray here in the silence but I really hope it is worth.





some People have their wondurful family, their wondurful friends, their wondurful life. I can't say my life is horrible but not perfect neither. This is just about beggining again, a new life and a new future, a future I never expeted to be planning down, so sad.





come monday, and it will be 3 years. I can't believe that it was actualy 3 years ago that I last saw her smiling face and her brighten eyes, right there, next to me, I can't believe that so much time has passed me by and I'm still wondering the reason why. I look to a picture of us too, and I wonder what would have been if you hand't left. This is all too much for me, too much tears, too much sadness and a life filled with missing.






today I come to say, thank you for your love and prayers.


I love you M.





I x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário