quinta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2010

a lif filled with magic {and wonder}.

I don't know what to write. Maybe words? I do not know, I am completely 'far away' at the moment; well for a couple of days, maybe. Ok. I have to admit. Black. Green eyes. Enchanted smile. He just makes me smile, God. It's just as if my heart was "boom-boom-boom" everytime of the day. It's completely crazy to me but he does it all!! Put the blames in him; he just makes me dance at no music; makes me smile when nothings funny and makes me.. smile!

It is yet, very sad to remenber other things but they're just impossible to forget. Yeasterday marked the 1000th day without Madeleine. Madeleine "Maddie" McCann was a 3 year-old child who was once in holidays in May, 2007 with family and friends. On the 3rd of May, 2007, her parents left her and her 2 year-old siblings, Amelie and Sean, alone at the appartment that was just nearby the resort's restaurant; Barely they knew that something horrible was going to happen. When her mother, Kate, went to check the kids; she found Madeleine's bed empty and Madeleine was Gone. she searched all around the house and ran off to tell everyone Madeleine had dissapeared. come 1000 days and we're still at the beggining. we are still searching, still praying but somehow we still have that amazingly strong hope and faith that someday, our 6 year-old Madeleine will come home, pray it will be soon.
still missing.
still waiting for you to help.

be on the lookout for this wondurful little darling <3
I x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário