sábado, 16 de janeiro de 2010

Happy Birthday Taylor!



































so here I am once again; trying to write down on my blog at least, 3 times a week, but I've been bussy and that's why I don't have much messages.
Today isn't a day to griefe anymore, today is a day to laugh, giggle and enjoy. Taylor Warren is now 7 years old. We saw her growing up troughout the blog of her mummy and the website and saw the daily faces of cancer, troughout Taylor. Taylor is one of the most brave persons around this world and I am so happy she's making trough Leukemia and keeping the smile on her face. Today, take a minute to pray for Taylor!
Enjoy your birthday with your family and friends, you are my hero.
And before I go, I leave you with a video for Taylor and snack of pictures of her. Enjoy!




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário