domingo, 20 de setembro de 2009

Missing you.

I miss you. I keep thinking in what should have been. If you were here, if you could stay, what would life be? I dont know but somedays I just rather dont think about it, so the pain will be a lot bigger. I cannot understand why the world is still on Going. You were pure innocence, so so so pure. Pureness, thats what your life was made of. You could only stay for 11 short years. I cannot image your fear when you were told you were extremelly hill, when your mother hold you screaming, telling herself it had to be a lie.. Telling the world, pretending it was not happening, that her child was Ok, and that was not dying. when your hair started falling, what did you think? I think you looked beutifull, with your big green eyes. what did you feel when nurses hold you, to inject in you so many liquids, that you didnt even know what were they for.. what did you think, princess? You will always be here, and I know you are waitting patiently for me.. I promisse Im on my way. I guess in the end, everything turned too clear, you had to let go, to go home. and we accepted it, although it hurted, it was the best way to give you wings, knowing you were the strongest little Girl.

Marta Bessa 1995-2006

I x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário