quinta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2009

Bárbara.



yes, My buddie booh Girl. She's so funny.


Bárbara always was, Ive known her for years Now and I love to capture her face on my photographies. Not only because she's so shy in front of a camera, but because she always looks great and diferent from anybody else. she can pose so shyly, and still, look like she's not shy at all. She's got a very different and uncommun face, I mean, not that angelical smile and rose cheeckies, But she's Got a beutifull and far away look, and I so love her.




Me:"Let me take a picture of you.."


Her: "why should I let you?"


Me: "Because you look Gorgeous in all of them"


Her: "No I dont,"


Me: "Thats what you say 'cause you're in the other side of the camera"


Her: "Ok, Mr. Photographer"




Her: "Dont take me more"


Me: "I love you Buddie"


Her: "I love you too silly But I dont want to smile"


Me: "Just look natural and simple"


Her: "But Im not simple"




:)




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário