quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2009

Happy 9th Birthday to My doggy.

3 years since I held you in my arms. 3 loving years since I looked trough your eyes of Dog and realized you were in Pain and needed someone to look after you and take care of you, but especially, Love you because you were only a little dog. 3 years since I touched your soft skin, and smelled you. 3 years since that beutifull day I got it. 3 years since you seemed to love - only - me. 3 years since I felt in love with you. My Kooky, My world. yep, you're 9 Now, or at least, more or less. I found you abandoned on the street, 9/9/2006, exactly 3 years ago, tonight, I was looking at you, trough the window, upstairs thinking "Oh My God, thanks God I have you". 3 years ago, I was holding you, cuddling you next to me in the street. 3 years ago, I saw you for the first time, in the back of my building, I knew you had to be mine, and only mine. 3 years ago, I told my mum I'd go playing to the backyard, but I was lying, I wanted to see you closely, when nobody was touching you, when nobody was touching my sunshine. and then I saw you, I know you knew I really cared, I was there to rescue you. I was 10 back in that time. I just loved you so much. 3 years ago I cried tears and tears, untill it got a tear, for my mum to let me stay with you. she recuntly said "yes.." But I think she regret, be sure I dont. 3 years ago, I made my promisse "Ill always take care of you" Im sorry if this has not been what you expeted, I know Im inresponsible and sometimes I leave you alone for hours, But I love you so much.

You should be 9, or apx 9. I decided this was your birthday day when I found you, "why not celebrate all in the same day?" . I love you My Kooky, now and forever.

HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY (9/9/09)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário