quarta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2010

fourth november two thousand and ten

it is true. I am no longer a child. chocolate birthday cake. sparkling candles. colourful dots. pretty candies. extra candle. tasty orange juice. lovely time with family. Love. I am thankful in life. I do. I don't usually take the time to thank my friends for being there, right next to me, but I couldn't be happier or more satisfied. I appreciate them like a glow of sunshine on a rainy day. today, I'm crying of joy. For having them, for loving them. Because God gave me a blessing, and He keeps amazing me every single day with his love and strenght he gives me. I am stronger today, a lot more than yeasterday. weaker though, than tommorow.

I remember I use to fly in wings of love, in wings of childhood. I use to laugh as loud as I could, to tell others of how much happy I was, how much loved I was. I use to climb high mountains, to tell others I'm tall enough, I'm strong enough. I even use to smile, to show others I am brave on the inside. today though, I'm laughing to warm my heart, to make it a little bit brighter. I'm tall enough today, and stronger than ever before. I smiled too, and my heart can't be more happy. Today I want to say thank you, to whoever has taken the time to help me trough something, to whoever God put on my way.

I remember being very little, very very young when I noticed a ray of sunshine. It came straight to my eyes, but instead of turning away, I stared. How much light, how much beuty. My world lit up. And that little light, I'm gonna let it shine.

I lie in bed tonight with 14. Come tommorow, I'll wake 15. God bless the day.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário