sexta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2010

Today.

there was a time I use to dream. I sat and dreamed awake. I wondered about the colours in the sky. I marvelled in the air. I breathed slowly. I catched butterflies. I smiled. I was so happy.

There was a day. A few years ago. I woke up, I dreamt. I sat and dreamt awake. I wondered about the colours in that moorning sky, I marvelled the foggy air, I breathed slowly. I saw some butterflies, I caught them. I smiled from ear-to-ear. I was so happy.

Just hours after that, my world sinked. I knew and I knew and I knew. I knew she would never come back again. I felt it. I felt she would become an angel very soon. That somehow, her place wasn't here on earth. She closed her eyes and openned them no more. I knew she was almost gone. I cried. I though about all that time with her. It had been sincerely amazing and it was vanishing. Cancer was winning. It was obvious. Her mom held her hand and told her it would be just fine. to let go.

4 years and 8 months ago today, God called an angel.
I love you and I miss you, prescious.

1 comentário: