quarta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2010

pretty things & missing them

Thank you Sarah so much for designing and creating such a cute look to my blog. I could not be more thankful - it is beutiful. I've always wanted something like this and I'm so glad someone so nice could do it for me as I don't understand this kind of things.





Today, I'm missing those (I'll dare to call them) 'OLD' times. My greastest friends have dissapeared in a blink of an eye to go home and we were left alone. It's such a cold non sense feeling between all of us. We do miss them and we want them back but they live where they live and can only visit us at some holidays. I'm hoping on the 17th Auggust they'll appear on the airport and wave us goodbye as we head off to Jamaica. I'll be off for 1/2 weeks, it depends if Algarve gives me it's lovely internet connection. Anyway, these are us. And all I miss right now.

love,

Inês.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário