domingo, 30 de maio de 2010

the story

pardon me, I think I've always been telling you about how much I miss Marta when I've never even told you WHO she is and WHAT happened to her. I'm so sorry; I had never noticed it before! So I'll close my eyes, take away all my tears, find some strenght from inside and holding back the memories, I'll write here...

Marta was this lovely, beutiful and enchanting little girl. She was born the 2nd November 1995 and she was just the sweetest thing. She had the most beutiful curly brown hair and deep green eyes. If you'd see our Marta, you could notice she was looked just like an angel. Marta loved playing outside in the backyard and running around the refreshing machine in the football court. We'd run together without shoes in the grass and that must have been the most simple but so beutiful memory I still hold. Her voice was just like the melody of Heaven. She had it sooo pure and her loving soul could be heard throughout her words. I can still remember Marta talking to me, teaching me her beutiful life lessons along the way. Marta came to this world to give only love. She was just that type of little girl that you'd love to have as a friend. You'd see her and you'd think how beutiful she was and how responsable and polite for her tender age. She was very shy but she had an open mind to almost everything. She loved butterfly kisses and she loved her mommy; Oh she was just in LOVE with her mother. They got along so well and they were like bestfriends, also. I could go on and on and on telling you about her and how wondurful she was. That heartwarming little girl changed my life. But I would never stop so I think it's time to let you know what happened. June 2005 was our last school party. It was the summer party and we loved it! We posed for the anual picture. Our very last picture. I never knew I wouldn't see her alive again, that was never part of our plans together. At that time of the year, Marta was perfectly healthy, at least, though to be. Back in that year, in late November, she started complaining about bruises on her body and some other sympthoms so she was taken to the nearest hospital. Later that day, she was ruched to the pediatric emergencies only to find out that she has Leukemia. The news were desvastating. Through months, my beutiful bestfriend fought like a hero. In middle January, 17th 2006, at the tender age of 10, Marta closed her eyes in her hospital bed, and went to play with the angels. We had booked the 18th January to go playing outside and just as it, it vanished. All her life. All our plans and hopes and dreams. Everything was gone. And another 10 year-old girl lost her bestfriend that sunny moorning of January. It is not fair.

Poem writen by her mommy and dadda before she left the school;

"Marta La Fuente Forbes Bessa"
Martita went, so very pretty,
so very little,
to her little school.
Now she's a little lady,
and very clever, there she goes,
to another big school.
Marta with her eyes,
big and green, and
curly brown hair,
very beutiful, there she goes,
running in the fields of green
butterfly kisses,
mommy xoxo
From António Nobre,
Marta will take many happy memories,
Her teacher Gina will always be,
close to her heart.
Heart bitting very fast,
time to say goodbye,
she's going to 5th Grade,
green eyes filled with hope,
a bright future ahead, for her life.
Daddy is thanking you all too,
for having taken care of my little girl,
in whose face,
a very shinning light comes through
Goodbye, Goodbye,
untill someday,
long great life for all of you.
Daddy ZÉ, xoxO


And I still I'm not sure if it's time to say goodbye. At least, even after 4 years, I'm not prepared.
ready? set? please don't go.

I x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário