quarta-feira, 19 de maio de 2010

do you cloud-dream?








I've come across sheye's blog again to see the last updates but came out to find this lovely website from Fran (what a lovely mind!) called cloud-dreaming. It's so calm and gives you such a sense of relax and breaths and lovely things. I feel absolutely amazed at how imagination can lead us, and to what it lead Fran to. I'm really willing to give it a try. I've attached this image of Heaven; who I soo adore and get lost in it.

More little news...
Carolina was ruched to hospital early this moorning to stay till sunday. She's so vulnerable and little and sweet and oh-what-a-cutie kind of girl. I wonder why this happened and wonder how can we solve it out. That was my big great mission in life. you can see her in her website called Carolina's Hope and leave your messages. I do appreciate them and sure my family will, too. She is going to hospital to change her diet with some new healthy products who will be good for the development of her brain - I think. But as this day I've been thinking of my little boog-a-boo princess and little cutie, I decided to leave you some "old" photos. I love you soo much, carolina!








p.s : I'm re-creating Carolina's website and building a new one which will be more interesting and helpful in the mission to find the cure so keep updated on this! I have been thinking of ordering a Layla's hat so the money could be given to her foundation and our little hero could get one for herself! she'd look so cute with it though she hates things mom puts on her curly hair. She's a tomboy .




Inês




xx








1 comentário: